(2) The employer must, within 14 days after receiving a request under subsection (1) or (1A enter into consultations to establish or vary (as the case requires) designated work groups with: (a) the employers employees; and (b) if an employee of the employer requests that the.
(8) A certificate is, for internet connection sharing error null all purposes of this Act, prima facie evidence of the matters stated.(14) The responsible person: (a) must ensure that, to the extent that the notice harbor breeze moonglow installation manual relates to any matter over which the person has control, the notice is complied with; and (b) must take such steps as are reasonably practicable to inform the health and safety.(6) Within 14 days after the completion of consultations concerning the variation of designated work groups that have already been established, the employer must, if it has been determined that the variation of some or all of those designated work groups is justified, by notifying.(11) An investigator may revoke or vary a notice (the original notice ) given under this section by giving a written notice (the new notice ) to that effect to the person who is, or who may be presumed on reasonable grounds to be, for.58 Power to administer oath or affirmation A member of the Commission may administer an oath or affirmation to a person appearing as a witness.25C Employees must be notified of selection etc.(3) Where an investigator who has entered a workplace fails to produce documents for inspection as required by subsection (2) upon being requested to do so in accordance with that subsection, the investigator ceases to be entitled to remain at the workplace.(7) A person cannot be a candidate in the election if he or she is disqualified under section 32.
Please check back for updates.
(2) Nothing in this Act has the effect of making the Commonwealth or a Commonwealth authority (other than a Government business enterprise (a) liable to be prosecuted for an offence; or (b) liable to pay any fine or penalty under the Act or the regulations.
(2) Nothing in subsection (1) is to be taken to imply that the choice, or manner of use, or choice and manner of use, of equipment of the kind referred to in subparagraph (1 c ii) is not a matter that may be, consistent with the requirements.(3) Nothing in this section affects the operation of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or of any other law of the Commonwealth, a State or a Territory that imposes an obligation in respect of the sale or supply of goods or in respect.(5) The certificate ceases to have effect at the earlier of: (a) the time when the Chief Executive Officer of Comcare considers that each of the employees who requested to be represented by the employee representative in consultations identified by the certificate has requested that.Commonwealth authority means: (a) a body corporate established for a public purpose by or under a law of the Commonwealth or a law of a Territory (other than the Australian Capital Territory, the Northern Territory or Norfolk Island or (b) a body corporate: (i) that.Involved : a person is involved in a breach of a provision if, and only if, the person has: (a) aided, abetted, counselled or procured the breach; or (b) has induced, whether by threats or promises or otherwise, the breach; or (c) has been.Note: A manufacturer who breaches subsection (2) may be subject to civil action or a criminal prosecution (see Schedule 2).They would also have added responsibilities to ensure worker health and safety.The director may: confirm, vary or revoke the order or decision issue a new order refer the matter to the appeal body The OHS director review will apply to: refusals to do dangerous work orders to remedy unhealthy or unsafe work conditions stop-work orders/stop-use orders.(5) A reference in this Act to an accident includes a reference to the contracting of a disease.Improvement notice means an improvement notice issued under subsection 47(1).(3) Without limiting the generality of what constitutes the taking of reasonably practicable steps as required by section 18 or 19 for the purpose of the application of that section in relation to the carrying out of research, testing and examination of plant or a substance.73 Employer not to levy employees etc.Employee representative means: (a) in relation to an employee of an employera registered organisation of employees, or an association, of which the employee is a member, being an employee who is qualified to be such a member by virtue of the work the employee performs.70 Codes of practice (1) For the purpose of providing practical guidance to employers, the Minister may approve codes of practice prepared by the Commission or by any other body, and may amend or revoke any code of practice so approved.Note: A supplier who breaches subsection (1) may be subject to civil action or a criminal prosecution (see Schedule 2).Through WorkCover, industry codes of practice are made under the OHS Act, which provide practical guidance and advice on how to achieve the standards required by the OHS Act and the Occupational Health and Safety Regulation 2001.
(3) Comcare must, within 3 months after receiving a request under subsection (2) or (2A advise the health and safety representative or the employee representative, as the case may be, whether proceedings under subsection (1) have been or will be instituted or give reasons why such proceedings.